Dragon Age: Inquisition will release on PS3, PS4, PC, XBox360, and XBox One in fall 2014.
- Protagonist will not be silent (Dragon Age Origins).
- Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2 save files will absolutely carry over into Inquisition and will matter. Doesn't mention if this applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions.
- Finer points of Dragon Age 2 won't be overlooked when designing Inquisition.
- Notes both Dragon Age Origins & Dragon Age 2 had areas where they excelled.
- They like the fast and fluid combat in DA2; moved characters better around space.
- Will allow the tactical options that Dragon Age Origins.
- Reused level art won't happen again.
- Improving a lot on dialogue paraphrasing (some complained the reply they picked didn't reflect what was said.
- Are looking into modding for Inquisition; notes "Frostbite 3 is very hard" for it.