- Intense DOA Fighting: In DEAD OR ALIVE 5 ULTIMATE novice and expert fighters alike can improve on their skills with modes from DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS including “Move Details Plus” and a tutorial mode, letting them refine their fighting style with razor-fine precision.
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel—from raw power to sleek sensuality.
- Dream Lineup: The biggest roster in DOA history! For the first time, the Dragon Shrine Maiden Momiji from the NINJA GAIDEN series joins the existing cast of DOA fighters, as well as additional characters yet to be announced.
- Ultimate Tag: Improved Tag gameplay for even more over-the-top action in multi-character fights.
- Dynamic New Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world include stages from the NINJA GAIDEN series as well as classics to provide changing and interactive arenas.
- Signature DOA Finishing Moves: Power blows and the new power launcher cause even more mayhem, such as interactively triggering the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig—distract your opponent or drive them into danger.
- Online Battles: Supporting online experience allows players to compete head-to-head in a variety of playing fields and battle modes.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - New High Res Screenshots
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate features new gameplay additions including Team Fight mode, the return of Survival mode items, improved training modes and nearly 1000 unlockable titles.