Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Latest Final Fantasy Series Development Status, Lightning Returns is 70% Complete

Famitsu has revealed the current development progress of the following Final Fantasy titles: Final Fantasy X HD, Final Fantasy X-2 HD, Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII and the recently announced Final Fantasy VIII Re-release for the PC. Shockingly! Final Fantasy Vs XIII was left out. On the other hand, Lightning Returns seems to be moving along very nicely.

- Final Fantasy X HD = 80% Complete

- Final Fantasy X-2 HD = 65% Complete

- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII = 70% Complete

- Final Fantasy VIII PC Re-release = 80% Complete

- Final Fantasy Vs XIII = ??? 




1 comment:

  1. Still NOTHING, no more news Vs XIII... My god! ¬¬ I don't remember how many years I've been following this game and we have already 100000000 of FFXIII and sequels, and crap and NOTHING about Vs XIII... I hope (I'm crazy for saying this, after so many dissapointed things in the FF world from SE)that this will be the SUPER ULTRA INCREDIBLE FF of the decade... (after all the years they have been working on THIS T_T) if not.... ¬¬ I'm going to give up alredy FF, nothing good since... I don't remember, to many years.

    Sorry for my horrible english. But when I saw vsXIII: ???. You really should have seen my face.

    Meanwhile happy with my (few months still) Dragon's Crown and Tales of Xillia!!!!!

    ReplyDelete