Atlus has announced today that Dragon’s Crown is coming to North America this summer. It’ll be available on the PS3 for $49.99 USD and PS Vita for $39.99 USD at retail and on PSN. In Dragon’s Crown, six powerful adventurers and their unique abilities are available for players to explore the fantastical world of Hydeland with:
- The Fighter, who uses his armor and quick-hitting attacks to tank and destroy enemies
- The Dwarf, who specializes in getting up close and personal with grapple attacks
- The Amazon, who moves quickly and wields a giant axe to unleash massive damage
- The Wizard, who blasts fire at single targets or in pillars to incinerate foes
- The Elf, who uses her bow and agility to launch devastating volleys and escape danger
- The Sorceress, who uses ice magic and summoned skeletons to control the battlefield
Dragon’s Crown gameplay features:
- Safety in numbers - It’s not safe in the world of Hydeland, so it’s best not to go it alone. Up to four players or AI compatriots can delve into dungeons simultaneously by using either the drop-in multiplayer on PlayStation 3 or via adhoc network on PlayStation Vita. Cross-platform play is not supported.
- If it’s not nailed down…- Expert thief NPC Rannie will join players on their adventures to pick locks, open treasure chests, reveal hidden passageways, and collect loot.
- The skills to succeed - Massive skill tree options in Dragon’s Crown allows for plenty of custom-tailoring, whether it’s beefing up health or magic abilities or tweaking the abilities of the individual characters.k