Dead or Alive 5 Plus is due for release on March 19th in North America.
- The unprecedented amount of move detail available in DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS will allow players to break down the results of each attack in real time. Move details show the damage output, effects, and other info to give an instant, detailed analysis of each move to allow players to increase their skills.
- In DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS players will for the first time be able to set background music for each character to set the proper tone for each fight. All characters, including new DOA5 characters Rig and Mila, have their own selectable theme music.
- Players can replay scenes from Story mode at any time in the game’s movie theater to revisit their favorite moments or watch the story play out all at once after it is unlocked.
- The first-person perspective Touch Fights can be played with downloadable costumes. The close-up view and variety of character reactions available in this mode make it the ideal way to check out favorite costumes.
- New Tutorial and Combo Challenge modes provide the ideal opportunity to hone the combat skills necessary to come out on top in any situation. This makes DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS not only the ideal game for serious fighters but for novice players as well.