Thursday, December 27, 2012
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash - Lots of New Details
A whole bunch of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash ((Sen no Kiseki) details are in the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation.
- Can transfer data between the PS3/PS Vita versions
- No content differences between the two
- Largest story in the series
- When making a plot outline the amount of story in the game is equivalent to four light novels
- Set in Erebonian Empire before other games in the series
- Specific time period is a secret for now
- Players will see the great invasion of the Erebonian Empire referenced in The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky in this game
- More protagonists to be revealed in addition to the four already shown
- 60-70 characters made by the project’s character designer
- Falcom still looking for voice actors
- Familiar characters and organizations will be in the game as a treat for fans
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash will introduce them as if they were brand new to make it easier for new players to understand what’s going on
- Raiding force is not the Crossbell Police, but a new organization.
- Tactics Link System has been changed since players went through phases of watching and waiting
- Trails in the Flash will be more active and players will always have to think about what actions they want to do while moving around
- Orbments have cooperative actions where you can link up with another character
- Characters will chat more with each other
- Game has Active Voice Events during battles and while your on the map
- Bond events have also been enhanced.
- Might be costume and/or scenario DLC