Sony has revealed the final box art and pre-order bonuses for Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us. If you pre-order the game will receive the Sights and Sounds Pack,
- which includes the official game soundtrack,
- a PS3 dynamic theme
- PlayStation Network avatars of “Winter Joel” and “Winter Ellie.”
If you pre-order at GameStop, you’ll get the Survival Pack in addition to the Sights and Sound Pack.
- includes bonus multiplayer experience points,
- a multiplayer melee attack boost,
- extra in-game starting cash,
- special customizable multiplayer character items,
- and two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie unlocked after you complete the single-player campaign.
The Last of Us is set to release May 7th, 2013.