Sunday, December 16, 2012
Tales of Hearts R - Demo Coming December 25th
Namco Bandai will release a downloadable demo for Tales of Hearts R on the PlayStation Store in Japan on December 25th. It’s set in the Suntex Cathedral, all party members will be playable.
If you hold on to your demo save data until you purchase the retail version, you’ll gain access to Shing, Galando, Jadeite, and Beryl’s swimsuit outfits from the start of the game. Also in the full version, those who’ve kept their save data from Tales of Innocence R will gain access to Shing’s special skill “Demon Fang” and the head attachment “Coda.”
First-run bonuses includes:
- Tales of Hearts R: Infinite Evolve: a 2D action RPG using the same visual style as the original DS game and featuring cameo appearances from Tales series characters like Lloyd, Yuri, and Stahn. Play as Shing and Amber, defeat enemies and save money, upgrade content in the shop, and develop it in battle. Special skits are being prepared for each stage.
- Tales of Kizna Special Cards
- Tales of Card Evolve Special Cards
- Tales of the World: Dice Adventure Special Items
Link Edition (9,980 yen):
- Tales of Hearts R Quest Clock app download code
- Original Pouch
- Original Cloth
- Cradle Face Cover
- Original Protection Film
- A copy of the game