- Neighboring attacks, long distance attacks, indirect magic, recovery magic, rescue, sacrifice, etc.
- Every option is related to a player’s level and changes the play style, which in turn changes the story’s outcome.
- Abilities can be gained when a sorcerer gives an offering.
- Offerings can be discovered with the “mind’s eye.” They can help you make new weapons and protective gear. You can increase the number of times you use offerings.
- When you use the mind’s eye technique, the graphics change to thermo-graphic visuals that reveal your enemy’s weak spots.
- If you die, you’re given three choices: “Call for help,” “become a sacrifice,” or “choose death.”
- If you opt for death, you become a spirit and can continue fighting with support (by touching comrades and enemies on screen) but you cannot attack.