"Be one of the first 750 people to pre-order, The Art of Journey hardcover art book, and receive your copy signed by Journey® Art Director Matt Nava, and Creative Director Jenova Chen."
Click here to pre-order.
- Designed and written by Matt Nava, art director on Journey
- Shows an insider’s view into the stylistic influences, narrative functions, and game design goals that shaped the final look of the game
- Learn how the game’s landscapes, cut-scenes, and robed traveler came to be
- Features an embossed hardcover book
- Includes concept art, intricate pencil drawings, and 3D models printed in full color on art-quality paper
- Offers an “augmented reality” feature powered by the Daqri 4D platform
- Download a free companion app
- Point a smartphone or tablet camera at special images
- You’ll then see animated 3D models appear straight from the game
- Fan artwork will be included in a special section
- Will be accompanied by a voucher that will allow readers to download a free copy of the game’s soundtrack to their PS3